Monday, September 30, 2013

Sore Throat Remedy: Part II

Last spring a came down with a cold and used these two techniques for curing my sore throat. A few weeks ago I woke up with a sore throat and found this sweet treat and immediately fell in love with it. 


I love all the natural properties in raw honey and mixed with these power spices I knew I couldn't go wrong. When I was little I had a slight addiction to cough drops, probably because I liked the flavors. This beats any cough drop I've ever had! 


Mix together 1 tablespoon raw honey and an 1/8 of a teaspoon each of black pepper, ground ginger, and turmeric. Then slowly lick it off the spoon. You want to make sure to take this on a full stomach. When my throat hurt I would have it after breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 

Next time you wake up with a sore throat instead of grabbing a sugary cough drop or throat lozenge try this instead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment