Monday, June 24, 2013

Sauteed Zucchini

Do you ever have those days where you have no idea what to eat for lunch? Whenever I have those moments I usually have sauteed zucchini. I LOVE zucchini! It's such a versatile vegetable--I've used it in desserts such as zucchini bread, and main dishes. This is definitely the simplest way I cook zucchini, but it's always good!


Sauteed Zucchini
Serves 1

1 zucchini
Oil (I use sunflower or coconut)
Cumin (or any other favorite spice)
Salt

Slice the zucchini into half moons of the same thickness. In a saute pan heat the oil over medium-high heat. When the oil is ready reduce the heat to medium. Add the zucchini and cook for a few minutes then sprinkle with the cumin. Continue cooking until the zucchini is soft and lightly brown. Remove from the heat and sprinkle with salt. Serve and enjoy!!!


Question of the Day: What is your go to lunch or vegetable option? 

No comments:

Post a Comment