Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tea to Cure a Cold

Last week I shared the remedies I used to get rid of my sore throat. They worked but the next day I woke up with a cold: stuffy/runny nose, achy body, and a foggy mind. Since I successfully cured my sore throat with Ayurvedic remedies I started the search for some to cure my cold. I found this tea, which I've fallen in love with and will probably drink even when I'm not sick.


Tea to Cure a Cold
2 parts ground ginger
3 parts ground cinnamon
A pinch of cardamom

Mix together in a mug and add hot water. Stir and enjoy!

It's really that simple!! I used 1/4 teaspoon ginger, 3/8 teaspoon cinnamon, and a pinch of cardamom to make my tea but if you are making a larger batch just increase the amounts. I drank this tea a few times a day because it was so yummy. Next time you feel like you might be coming down with a cold give this a try and see if it works for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment