Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Chocolate Banana Pudding

Steve and I love Costco. The only problem is that the closest one to us in in Austin so we only go every few months. We went to Costco last weekend and I got a bag of 5 avocados. I love avocados so it isn't a problem but I always try a few new recipes when I have that many of them. I also got a big bunch of bananas for only $1.50!! 

I was craving chocolate for dessert after lunch so I whipped up this pudding. It's delicious, satisfied my chocolate craving, all natural, and very healthy. What more could a girl ask for?

I understand that the avocado might seem a little weird but trust me you won't even know it's in there once everything is mixed together. I even bet you could feed it to someone who didn't see you making it and they wouldn't guess that avocados are in it. 

Chocolate Banana Pudding
1 ripe avocado
1 ripe banana
1 teaspoon cocoa powder (add extra if you want it more chocolaty) 
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon maple syrup

Mix everything together in the food processor. If you don't have a food processor mix everything together and mash it with a fork. It will just be a very lumpy pudding. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment