Monday, October 1, 2012

Roasted Peppers

As you all know--I love my veggies! I love finding new ways to cook them that are easy but still delicious.  I'm always liked pepper, especially the red, orange and yellow. I'm not a huge fan of the green ones, probably because they aren't as sweet.  I've started roasting our peppers right on the grill and wanted to share this with you all because it's SO easy. You can either eat them straight off the grill or use them in any recipe that calls for roasted peppers. Enjoy!



Roasted Peppers
Use how ever many peppers you want. Wash them and make sure any stickers are removed.  Place them whole, on the grill over medium high heat for about 15 to 20 minutes rotating every few minutes to get all sides.  They are done with spots of the skin is blackened.  This part can be removed to reach the juicy parts inside.

Take them off the grill and cut a circle around the stem to remove the stem and seeds from the inside.  Enjoy!!







No comments:

Post a Comment