Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday Things: Logo, Interview, and the Future

For those of you that follow Yoga with Emmalyn on Facebook you know that I have a new logo!! I designed it a few weeks ago late on a Friday night and it really fits who I am. What do you think? I hope you like it!


Another exciting thing is that I did an interview with a yoga teacher blog called The Yoga Recipe. This is the first interview I've actually ever done. It was very exciting and I had a lot of fun answering the questions. Some of them I knew the answers right away but others I really had to think about. You can read the full interview at The Yoga Recipe

Over the past few weeks I've been thinking about where I want to go with my business as a yoga teacher and wellness leader. I love teaching yoga and love sharing health information. I feel so fortunate to have started this blog and love brainstorming things to share. Now I'm looking for your help! 

What are your favorite things that I've written about? Do you like the types of recipes I post? Are there other types of recipes you are interested in learning more about? Do you like the health tips and experiences I've shared on here? Are you interested in seeing more yoga poses and tips? What topics are you interested in that I haven't mentioned? Would grocery lists help? Are you interested in working personally with me to start living a healthier lifestyle? I really appreciate your feedback! 

Thanks so much for your support! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment