Thursday, August 29, 2013

August Update

Wow, I can't believe I haven't shared with you in a month! I did some traveling in the beginning of the month and the past week I've just been transitioning back into life in Texas.

My trip to Massachusetts was a very special trip for many reasons. Here are a few pictures from my time at home.

The view at Kripalu...a great way to start my vacation.

One of my afternoons on my yoga retreat with Shiva Rea was spent under this tree meditating and taking a nap. :)

Preparing to sit in the woods and meditate with our bodhi trees.

Trance Dance with C.C. White, Shiva Rea, and lots of other great musicians (my new favorite John de Kadt who is from my hometown)

:)
Spent an afternoon at the lake!

My brother was the only human who went swimming because the water was so cold. 

So beautiful...

My brother and I with our cousins! 

Doing yoga with my brother and Isa (my parent's dog).
I played tennis for the first time in two years. It felt good to be back on the court!

We found a bird who flew into the window and had a headache. Isa was making sure it felt better. 

 A performance at Jacobs Pillow.
Fancy homemade pizza!
All of us at a very special wedding!
This is just a small glimpse at my time at home. There were lots more friends, good food, yoga, and happy times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment