Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Article Round-Up: Toys, Beans, and Coconut Oil

First, I want to say my heart goes out to everyone in Boston and the victims of the bombings. 

I've encountered a lot of great articles on the internet over the past few weeks and want to share them with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

Newest Toy For Your Bathroom (Useful One, Too)
Nadya from Spinach and Yoga has become an inspiration to me. She is very knowledgable in ayurveda and explains things in a simple, informational way. This article opened my eyes about bathrooms and digestion issues. I hope you enjoy it! 


Freezing Black Beans and Chickpeas
I am a big fan of cooking my own beans, but it requires some planning before I actually want to use them. Erin, from Naturally Ella, has shared a way to cook your beans, freeze them, and use them just like they were from a can. I'm going to try this on Friday with some black beans and I will let you know how it goes. 





5 Simple Beauty Products You Can Make From Coconut Oil
I love cooking with coconut oil and keep meaning to include it in my beauty products. I use other oils and butters but coconut oil is mainly used in my kitchen. But now it's time to bring it to the rest of my life. I think I'm going to try using it as shaving cream and go from there.



Question of the Day: What interesting articles have you read recently? 

No comments:

Post a Comment